WE ARE A TEAM ON MISSION TOGETHER.
Hope Church exists to connect people to live the life of a Jesus follower. And God has given us an incredible staff team of leaders who desire to accomplish that mission together. This is more than simply a job, it is an opportunity to step into the stream of God’s activity in Las Vegas, the West, and the World.
We are currently looking for Jesus followers to join our staff team and be a part of what the Lord is doing in and through Hope Church. If you feel led to pursue a staff position at Hope Church, please review the openings listed below and fill out the online application.
Hope Christian Preschool & jr. Kindergarten | Sub Teacher (Part-Time)
Minimum, two years experience working with young children
- Develop and implement weekly lesson plans
- Lead a classroom assistant
- Communicate with classroom parents regularly
- Obtain Childcare Licensing Sherriff’s Card background check
- Obtain First Aid CPR Certification
- Obtain Negative Tuberculin skin test
- Secure Nevada Registry Membership
- Member of Hope Church
- Understanding of appropriate development for ages 2 through 6.
Please submit current resume including two previous employment references to [email protected]
Next Gen Admin Assistant (Full Time)
This full-time role with Next Gen reports to the Pastor Tony, and is for an individual who has strong organizational and data management skills and a depth of experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. The ideal candidate has a high level of ownership and initiative, an ability to maintain day-to-day consistency in the face of a fast-paced task stream, a natural and contagious enthusiasm for detail, and ironclad written and verbal communication skills. Candidates must have the ability to prioritize among competing tasks. Experience with travel is a plus, but not required.
Purchased Program Assistant (Part-Time)
Must be 21+ to qualify fo this position.
● Assist the Program Coordinator in overseeing juvenile recovery program
● Driving clients to and from therapy as needed
● Co-leading a recovery class as needed
● Driving clients home after program as needed
● Assisting the Director and Program Coordinator with budget, credit card reconciliation, and
● Assist in planning events
● Assisting the Program Coordinator in overseeing volunteer communications
● Assist in planning trainings (getting materials together, etc.)
● Associates degree preferred
● 21 years old +
● Current driver’s license
● Clear verbal and written communication
● Computer efficiency
● Relational person with heart for discipleship
Fostering Hope Coordinator
Fostering Hope +The Hub
Every Church Every Child
Get "The Weekly" In Your Inbox
Stay in the loop about all things Hope Church by subscribing to our Weekly email!