WE ARE A TEAM ON MISSION TOGETHER.
Hope Church exists to connect people to live the life of a Jesus follower. And God has given us an incredible staff team of leaders who desire to accomplish that mission together. This is more than simply a job, it is an opportunity to step into the stream of God’s activity in Las Vegas, the West, and the World.
We are currently looking for Jesus followers to join our staff team and be a part of what the Lord is doing in and through Hope Church. If you feel led to pursue a staff position at Hope Church, please review the openings listed below and fill out the online application.
Hope Creative Pastor (Hope Church Henderson)
The Hope Creative Pastor is to oversee the Hope Creative ministry of Hope Church Henderson as you equip leaders and lead the people of our church to live the life of a Jesus follower in Las Vegas, the West and the World.
* This job has supervisory responsibilities that contain, but are not limited to: Vocal Team, Band, Audio/Video/Lighting Teams, future Administrative Assistant.
* Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Hope’s policies, procedures and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees/interns; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees/interns; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
* Manage Hope Creative budget along with the Lead Pastor.
* Responsible for all Hope Creative Volunteers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Recruit leaders that are growing and teachable. Teach them what you do, and coach them as they do it. Your metric of success is multiplying.
* Disciple-making leaders.
* Teach them the importance of:
* Personal Spiritual Growth – God time
* Discipleship of others
* Continuing education and development
* Love for the church, missions, and service
* Oversee the weekly Sunday morning gatherings
* Equip, recruit and oversee all aspects of the Hope Creative ministry to include, but are not limited to: vocal team, band, audio team, lighting team, video team, social media team, graphic design, church website, and app.
* Coordinate with the Lead Pastor in planning the weekend services in terms of flow and song choice.
* Organize and lead weekend services ensuring all teams are equipped, staffed and ready to serve.
* Develop leaders and a leadership pipeline for teams in each area of the Hope Creative ministry.
* Oversee the increasing exposure of Hope Church Henderson as it relates to social media and web presence as well as signage and mass public promotion.
* Develop and oversee Hope Creative ministries in the areas of Hope Kids, Hope Students and Hope College and Grads.
* Oversee and provide support for all audio/video needs from different ministries in the church.
* Plan and implement events for Hope Creative. This includes but is not limited to planning, promotion, and execution of events. Events include but are not limited to Teaching Series, Easter services, Christmas services.
* Provide Bento and/or Credit Card Detail and receipt files and Monthly Budget Request forms that are used to record all expenses on a monthly basis.
* Meet weekly with the Staff Team to ensure consistency in the Gatherings/Environments ministry as a whole.
* Meet weekly with the Lead Pastor.
* Research and discover new trends in Worship music and incorporate them into our program.
* Participate in training opportunities and continuing education for ongoing development as the Hope Creative Pastor.
* Perform other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
* Agreement to abide by Hope Church Personnel Policies and Procedure Manual, Vision and Mission Statement and direction from leadership at Hope Church.
* Must attend Next Steps, Dinner with the Pastors at earliest opportunity.
* Agreement to conduct themselves on and off the job in such a way that would honor Jesus Christ and would demonstrate spiritual leadership, supporting the Code of Conduct policy, and being a positive representative of Hope Church.
* Agreement to conduct themselves on all social media outlets in such a way that would honor. Jesus Christ and would demonstrate spiritual leadership, supporting the Code of Conduct. policy, and being a positive representative of Hope Church.
* Attendance at Staff Team meetings and future department meetings is required.
* Must have a Personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
* Should exhibit a Servant’s heart with a teachable and open attitude.
* Must be able to articulate an obvious call to ministry.
* Must be able to laugh, have fun, love children of all ages, be creative and be flexible.
* Have an initiative to work hard and find the next thing that needs to be done.
* Exercise Biblical character in all relationships within Hope Kids.
* This Job Description will be reviewed at least annually with the position’s supervisor.
* Job performance will be reviewed at least annually with the position’s supervisor.
* Other duties assigned.
PreK-4 Maternity Leave Assistant (Part-Time)
Education: High School Diploma
Preferred: Associates Degree in Education or CDA
Work Experience: 1 year experience working with young children
Others: Highly organized, self motivated, member of Hope Church
Get "The Weekly" In Your Inbox
Stay in the loop about all things Hope Church by subscribing to our Weekly email!