WE ARE A TEAM ON MISSION TOGETHER.
Hope Church exists to connect people to live the life of a Jesus follower. And God has given us an incredible staff team of leaders who desire to accomplish that mission together. This is more than simply a job, it is an opportunity to step into the stream of God’s activity in Las Vegas, the West, and the World.
We are currently looking for Jesus followers to join our staff team and be a part of what the Lord is doing in and through Hope Church. If you feel led to pursue a staff position at Hope Church, please review the openings listed below and fill out the online application.
HUB Development Director (Part-Time)
Education: College Undergraduate
Work Experience: 2-4 years experience
The Development Director is responsible for leading all development activities within the Hub: Las Vegas in an effort to raise funding for the Hub’s annual operating budget. This position develops, implements, and monitors a comprehensive fundraising plan to expand support for the ministry – including identifying and strengthening relationships with community stakeholders, actively pursuing and managing business and individual leads, fostering strong donor and sponsor stewardship, and if deemed appropriate, seeking, applying for and managing grant funding.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Design and implement a comprehensive Development Funding Plan annually which maintains the fiscal health of the ministry and provides future financial resources for growth and expansion. Including but not limited to business partner major giving, major donor giving, church and ministry partnerships, appeal development and management and, if applicable, grant writing and management.
* Lead and assist Hub director and partners with fundraising events, as permitted under Hope Church guidelines
* Along with the Hub Director, develop strong relationships within the community to foster a positive image such that companies, schools, civic organizations, and individuals will make the Hub: Las Vegas the local charity of choice for funding.
* Act as primary point of contact for funding, donations, and fundraising event inquiries.
* Coordinate with the church’s finance office to organize and maintain a complete and accurate database record of donors and funding received.
* Take the lead in creating funding targets for the ministry.
* Establish tracking tools and monitor monthly.
* Oversee branding, image, and consistency of messaging in all Hub materials. This includes ensuring that Hub messaging is updated and accurate in all marketing and outreach materials.
* Work with the Hope staff to design and produce the annual mission offering giving campaign, as well as auxiliary marketing, promotional, and outreach materials.
* Work collaboratively with Hub team members as needed to secure gifts in kind.
* Coordinate with the Hub Director to perform networking at selected community and leadership events.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Mature faith and ability to hear from God
* Excellent personal, verbal and written communication skills
* Customer service, communication and record keeping experience required
* Able to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines
* Solid organizational, time management and project management skills required
* Initiative and collaborative skills indicated
* Foster and promote business relationships and partnering within the community
* Comfortable working with people from diverse backgrounds
* Good public speaking skills required
* Related college or 6-8 years related experience preferred
* 2-4 years management experience required
* Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel required; Power Point preferred
Get "The Weekly" In Your Inbox
Stay in the loop about all things Hope Church by subscribing to our Weekly email!