WE ARE A TEAM ON MISSION TOGETHER.
Hope Church exists to connect people to live the life of a Jesus follower. And God has given us an incredible staff team of leaders who desire to accomplish that mission together. This is more than simply a job, it is an opportunity to step into the stream of God’s activity in Las Vegas, the West, and the World.
We are currently looking for Jesus followers to join our staff team and be a part of what the Lord is doing in and through Hope Church. If you feel led to pursue a staff position at Hope Church, please review the openings listed below and fill out the online application.
Hope Christian Preschool & jr. Kindergarten | Sub Teacher (Part-Time)
Minimum, two years experience working with young children
- Develop and implement weekly lesson plans
- Lead a classroom assistant
- Communicate with classroom parents regularly
- Obtain Childcare Licensing Sherriff’s Card background check
- Obtain First Aid CPR Certification
- Obtain Negative Tuberculin skin test
- Secure Nevada Registry Membership
- Member of Hope Church
- Understanding of appropriate development for ages 2 through 6.
Please submit current resume including two previous employment references to [email protected]
Get "The Weekly" In Your Inbox
Stay in the loop about all things Hope Church by subscribing to our Weekly email!