WE ARE A TEAM ON MISSION TOGETHER.
Hope Church exists to connect people to live the life of a Jesus follower. And God has given us an incredible staff team of leaders who desire to accomplish that mission together. This is more than simply a job, it is an opportunity to step into the stream of God’s activity in Las Vegas, the West, and the World.
We are currently looking for Jesus followers to join our staff team and be a part of what the Lord is doing in and through Hope Church. If you feel led to pursue a staff position at Hope Church, please review the openings listed below and fill out the online application.
Ministry Office Host (Part Time)OVERVIEW:
The Ministry Office Host will serve Hope Church by providing leadership and quality control as the primary face of our ministry office environment. You are considered the gatekeeper for our office. In serving as Host you will effectively answer questions, give direction to vendors, and manage the overall flow of traffic in that comes into the lobby.
PRIMARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Actively greet, assist, and engage Church visitors in a professional and inviting manner.
• Enhance every person’s visit to Hope Church by providing detailed and accurate information and directions and by interpreting the Church’s history, landscapes, features, programs.
• Help to maintain a safe, clean, and welcoming Center, including reporting all safety issues to the appropriate personnel.
• Develop a sustainable plan for maintaining functionality of all general front of office practices during normal business hours.
• Accept deliveries and mail, organize them to be distributed to the correct recipients using the office mailing system and ensure they get to the recipient in a timely manner while also managing outgoing mail and packages for pickup. All packages should be distributed daily.
• Develop and maintain employee mailboxes. The mailboxes are to be maintain in alphabetical order by first name. All employees with mailboxes that are no longer employed with us must be pulled from the mail system and names re-alphabetizes.
• Establish streamlined processes and standards for all incoming communication, guests, ministry needs, situational awareness, telephone system, etc.
• Responsible for managing all voicemails by distributing the messages to the proper person or by contacting the caller to resolve their message.
• Provide quality control for our ministry office environment in each area of first impressions. This includes, but is not limited to, the front desk experience, incoming phone calls, emails, responding to main church voicemail, deliveries, etc.
• Responsible for making sure the lobby area is neat and clean. All furnishing in the lobby must be kept clean and organized. This includes pillows, tables, etc. If facilities happen to move furniture for an evening event, it is your responsibility to request the furnishing be placed back.
• Snacks and water are to be set out daily for incoming visitors and guest.
• Organize break room/workstation.
• Handle filing and data entry as requested
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and multi-task
• Professional personal presentation and demeanor
• Customer service orientation
• Information management
• Organizing and planning
• Attention to detail
• Take Initiative
• Stress tolerance
Get "The Weekly" In Your Inbox
Stay in the loop about all things Hope Church by subscribing to our Weekly email!